Re: I Need a Rescue Disk but it's not an Emergency.

Doing grub-install simply installs grub to the mbr. On a debian
system, the next step would be to run update-grub to create the rest
of the grub config. I don't know if this is the same on arch. This is
one area where the debian netinst rescue mode shines. It detects a
debian install, and one of the options it gives you is to get grub
going so you can boot from that hd.

Greg

web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1