Re: python programming

A while ago I modified Speakup to beep when moving by line, with the
pitch of the beep reflecting the line's indentation. You can find the
git repo at:

git://github.com/rynkruger/speakup.git

This version contains a new object in /sys/accessibility/speakup
called indent_beep. Echo 1 to this file to enable the feature.
Take care,

Rynhardt