python programming

I'm studying python now and will be for some time to come.   One
unfortunate python requirement is the use of blank lines to end loops.  I
found substituting those blank lines with comments helps my readability
when debugging.
Since I use emacs to do my coding, hitting tab once puts me in the correct
indentation location after going to a new line.  I don't have pyindent
installed, I'm not sure how useful that package will be and haen't yet
done python customization for accessibility yet since I don't yet know
what ought to be changed to improve accessibility for screen reader users
running linux in a command line environment yet.  Maybe google can find me
information along these lines.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>