Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Bill, I guess that rings the old memory bell.  If I didn't like yum as
much as I do, I might very well revamp my new machine to use Arch or
Debian.  (you may remember that I chose Fedora last spring because of
your speakup-modified version of 17 coming out.)

What would I have to know to "get with upstream and make it happen"?

Al