Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Hi, Bill.

You probably told me, but what, if anything, was the so-called reasoning
given to you for Fedora's attitude?  I'd think that an outfit priding
itself on being in the vanguard of free software development, as Fedora
seems to,  would at least be willing to consider being in the vanguard
of accessibility.

Al