for all you maraket savy edbrowse users

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:12:06PM -0500, Christopher Moore wrote:
> The lynx -dump approach can also be used but requires some work to
> filter the resulting html output.  And, as we know, it will break once
> the webmaster decides to reformat the page.

	Not necessarily.  You need to have a script that extracts and
follows links on it's own., but I doubt yahoo will reformat the URLs to
access the data.  I think it would be alot less involved if scripted
right, teaching the computer to  "read" the links and data for the user.
I had my script downloading the pages to find all 30,000 NASDAQ links
before losing my sight, and it was pretty much self correcting.

			Michael