Re: domain off

Hi Krzystof,

Thanks, right now we are seeing that the board hangs whenever the
those domains are list of domains
are modified by the cpuidle framework.

Also, I have a related question, devfreq also updates the clocks as
well depending on bus load conditions

If a particular domains are OFF. Wont the devfreq update produce a
crash. However, this does not happen.
I do see lots of dout_aclk print which modifies the freq of clocks of
different modules But that does not produce a crash.

Am i missing something here?

Any idea why is this?

--
Regards,