domain off

Hello,

I am trying to power down power domains which are not used but i am
unable to do so unless i write manually into the registers.

Can anyone help me on the standard way to power down power domains on
a exynos 5422.

I  tried marking status /bts-status to disable in the device tree file
for pd-disp1, but that does not help.

What is the standard way of powering down if they are not used. Do we
need to do using dt or somewhere in the kernel board file?

--
Regards,
Sriram