RE: VDD1 voltage after resume from idle

Correction. Though I expected/assumed VSEL to be written to this
Location. It wasn't the case. VSEL is used to update the ON voltage
Field in PRM_VP1_CONFIG; but not the PRM_VC_CMD_VAL_0.

Haven't tried (too hard) to find initiator programming this reg in
kernel - so, it might be retaining values from u-boot.

After ensuring that PRM_VC_CMD_VAL_0,1 are updated based on the
VSEL values in current opp tables, the problem seems to be fixed.

Patch from my working tree following soon for review. Will refresh
it against /pm, if needed, there are no comments.

Best regards,
Sanjeev