RE: VDD1 voltage after resume from idle

I guess the root cause could be same. I have not been able to ascertain
the reason for the voltage changing during the idle/wakeup sequence.
Also tried to eliminate the enable_smartreflex() calls on wakeup path.
Sill I see voltage ramp-up.

I am trying to find the cause of voltage ramping to 1.2V in hope that
the reason for ramp down will be just inverted reflection.

With smartreflex disabled, there is no change in the voltage during
suspend; so the problem area seems to be smartreflex.

Best regards,
Sanjeev