Re: [patch] fix statd -n

Janne Karhunen wrote:
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM, J. Bruce Fields <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 > As statd runs this directly and reads name for -v from
 > MY_NAME,

 Nope; see the -L option to statd.

So the let the user worry approach. Statd does not
notify anyone and user is supposed to do it with
sm-notify manually. This will work, but -n looks
cleaner me..

Or we can do this ...
If user specified "statd -n", we run "sm-notify -v" command for them ? So we don't need to fork the code but also keep someone happy ?

Give me one day to see whether it is doable ?

-- Wendy