Re: [patch] fix statd -n

Hi,

So effectively, it makes me sleep better. With it:
- I can rely on clients identifying the server correctly,
- I'm not exposing out anything that is not needed,
- Can tell by the address what this traffic is,
- Can be sure that packets are sent out via right interface

It might be even better if it would exit if -n is used when
no such interface is actually available. As I did it, it still
gambles here just as before.

--
// Janne