Re: PCI scan problems in 2.2.16

None of this blabber of yours solves the problem, so why waste everyone's
time? Explaining why its broken is kind of like your mechanic telling you
why your brakes sqeak. I dont care why they sqeak, i want them to stop
sqeaking.

What code needs to be changed to fix it? Im sure Im not the only one who'd
like to know.

dennis

-