Re: DVB-S2 multistream support

Hi all,

  in playing with these patches, I am noticing the bbframes are only
partially being delivered by the hardware.  I am only getting the first
188 bytes of the frame.

I think it is related to the programming of the saa716xx.

In this function:  saa716x_dma_start the params stuct is filled out,
with 188 in the samples and pitch elements..

does anyone know a little more about this saa716x and how to program
it correctly to receive more data to account for the big bbframes?

thanks

Bob