Re: DVB-S2 multistream support

Hi Konstantin,

> all work to support BBFrames in the Linux kernel is done by Christian
> - in fact it's a long lost work from 5 years ago:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-December/022217.html

yep, I have followed the history back...  and like Christian said, the
old repo is nolonger working.  :(

> and i hope it won't be lost again. i just encouraged Christian that
> his work is important and there are people interested in it - you're
> one such example. so, i offered Christian to help him with i can. i
> guess more people appreciating what his doing and encourage him will
> give him better motivation to release the code to the public. however,
> i guess the delay is more, because it's not easy and it requires time
> to prepare the code for initial public release and that's why the
> delay. so, i don't have Christian's code and i'm eager as you're to be
> able to try it out, but we need to be patient. i'm sure that after
> there is some public release and repository more people will be
> interested to contribute to that work.
>
> best regards,
> konstantin

Agreed, I understand the pressure of releasing publicly.  Once released,
the nit picking begins.. lol.   I will keep watch on the list.
Christian, if you want an extra tester to help yah, count me in.  I'll
help also with what I can.

Bob