Re: DVB-S2 multistream support

hi Christian,

sorry for the very late reply - unfortunately i'm very busy lately.
so, what i can tell you about your questions:

* for setting MIS filter you can follow the link in the first email
that started the discussion here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/42312

or more specifically what's posted here:

http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1874

i don't know if you have access to some signal modulator/generator
with MIS support, but if not there are several good live MIS signals,
e.g.

Atlantic Bird 1 @ 12.5 W, 12718 H, 36510, FEC 5/6

it's 8PSK MIS transponder with four TS, ISIs of them are: 33, 34, 35 36

if you can't get 12.5W let me know and i will look for some other live
signal useful for test purposes.

*  STV900AAC needs to be put on BBFrame mode, by default it strips the
BB data and outputs TS. however, the necessary settings for are
BBFrame mode not very clear - i need to do some trial and errors until
i hopefully get the BBFrame mode working. however, what is useful as a
starter is to parse/analyze for errors data dump made in Windows with
"TBS Recorder" tool - i believe i mentioned it to you - the data dump
made with that tool seems as valid BBFrames at least at first glance
with hex-editor, i.e. valid BBHeader data are observed. so, is there
some tool from your work (maybe 'bb-demux') that can parse/analyze
data dump of supposedly BBFrames.

anyway, let me know what help you need - i will look at BBFrame mode
for STV900AAC, because i can identify that task as open.

best wishes,
konstantin

>>> http://www.network-research.org/