Re: DVB-S2 multistream support

> Yes, I'm meaning something like what it was described there. I think
> that the code written by Christian were never submitted upstream.

Hello Mauro,

Konstantin drew my attention to this discussion. Indeed, some time ago I wrote
a base-band demux for LinuxDVB. It was part of a project to integrate support
for second-generation IP/DVB encapsulations (GSE). The BB-demux allows to
register filters for different ISIs and data types (raw, generic stream,
transport stream).

I realized that the repo hosted at our University is down. If there is interest,
I can update my patches to the latest LinuxDVB version and we can put them on a
public repo e.g. at linuxdvb.org.

Kind regards,
Christian.