Re: [RFC] Resolution change support in video codecs in v4l2

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 12:12:08PM +0100, Kamil Debski wrote:

> [...]

I think we're talking about the same thing. They are being used to
accelerate it --- instead of reconstructing the previous frame from the
compressed stream, the codecjust reuses it. In practice this is always done
and the implementations probably require it.

--
Sakari Ailus
e-mail: sakari.ailus@xxxxxx	jabber/XMPP/Gmail: sailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx