RE: Latest stack that can be merged on top of linux-next tree

Hi,

Thanks for the response. One more question that I have is if
the devices on the two buses can use the same i2c address.
That is the case for my board. So wondering if this works as
well.

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.