RE: Latest stack that can be merged on top of linux-next tree

Hi,

Thanks for the email.

Any idea how i2c drivers can work with this?

Currently in my board, I have adapter id = 1 for main i2c bus. So when this mux driver is built into the kernel, I guess I can access it using a different adapter id, right? If so, what is the adapter id?

How do I use this with MT9T031 driver? Any idea to share?

Thanks

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.