Re: Latest stack that can be merged on top of linux-next tree

Hi,

2009/12/10 Karicheri, Muralidharan <m-karicheri2@xxxxxx>:
> Guennadi,
>
> I am not sure if your MT9T031 changes are part of linux-next tree at v4l-dvb. If not, can you point me to the latest stack that I can apply on top of linux-next tree to get your latest changes for MT9T031 sensor driver?
>
> I plan to do integrate sensor driver with vpfe capture driver this week.
>
> BTW, Is there a driver for the PCA9543 i2c switch that is part of MT9T031 headboard?

I would like to know answer also :)

I had to add support for pca9542 (what is 2 port switch) for our project.
After some googling I found some patches for similar kernel I was
working on (2.6.22). You can find original patches for example there:
http://www.mail-archive.com/i2c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00315.html

FYI, the driver pca954x.c seems to be driver for full family of i2c
muxes/switches. Such code works fine for me.

The only thing I didn't find was why the code was never merged.

I hope it can helps you.

/Honza