Re: build warnings

Hi Thorsten,
Michael Schmitz dixit:

the reversal seems to result from the way I ended the bisect. Applying

Ah okay.

the posted patch to the Debian 2.6.27 source you had used initially
does indeed seem to fix the problem.  I still need to test that after

Good, then I can use that (for now).
Finally had time to test it on my development ARAnyM system which has slabinfo installed. Debian 2.6.37 with the offending patch reverted does run fine there, and slabinfo -l or -T do not report any errors.

The only difference that patch introduces is to use a static kmem cache node in place of a dynamically allocated one. If the allocated one was freed by accident that would affect other architectures I presume.

Can you try Thorstens kernel and one with my patch on your Amiga, Geert? The brk address space randomization regression was only introduced later IIRC?

Just trying to find out whether the Atari init code is to blame here ...

Cheers,

 Michael

Many thanks!
//mirabilos