Re: build warnings

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:25, Thorsten Glaser <tg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dixi quodâ

-1~experimental.1) plus for-linus and m68k-queue of yesterday. I also
discovered @Stephen that staging drivers are built again. In case you
are interested in the progress: preliminary deb source package is at
https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/debs68k/tmp/linux-2.6/

Ouch, just had a peek at the atari kernel which was built overnight
(itâs working on bvme now) and got this:

Running Aranym on X11: :0.0
ARAnyM 0.9.10

[ Â Â0.000000] Linux version 2.6.37-0+m68k.1-atari (Debian 2.6.37-1~experimental.1+m68k.1) (tg@xxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-10) ) #1 Fri Jan 14 06:21:53 UTC 2011

[ Â Â3.120000] scsi: waiting for bus probes to complete ...
[  Â3.390000] Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address  (null)

Interesting, 2.6.37 with the m68k patches runs fine on ARAnyM for me...

There may be issues on real hardware though, as there's still a
half-finished patch
for SCSI from Michael pending.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

            Geert