Re: build warnings

Michael Schmitz dixit:

The reference to slab allocation in the above error message does ring
a bell - a colleague has panics that look kinda similar (Intel
hardware running virtual machines there). Does look like the kernel
can get out of memory without the proper plugs being pulled (my gut

Oh, ouch.

feeling). I'll have to look into that some more. Maybe play with
memory or ST-RAM pool size in ARAnyM.

Well, I do have a large number of patches applied (all of Debianâs
and the entire m68k queue)â

Can you send me a copy of that kernel image so I can give it a try on
my working ARAnyM config, Thorsten?

Sure: https://pfau.mirbsd.org/~tg/pub/vmlinux.gz

(on the buildd chroot image test: had to discover the spare IDE disk I
used for tests has died; need to get a new one finally)

Ah okay. Good luck anywayâ

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        â<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked â<mika> Segmentation