Re: build warnings

Hi Finn,
I haven't compared the log from Thorsten's kernel failure with the failures I saw, but (anecdotally) my experience was the same: SLUB on m68k was not usable, going back some years.

The introduction of the SLUB allocator was 2.6.22, but I can't help you bisect because I don't recall that it worked ever (?)
Thanks for sharing that information - that does sound like quite a fundamental problem, and not just limited to Atari then.
Anyway, I do recall building SLUB kernels at the time that would fail more often than they booted ... maybe the old releases could offer some clues?
At least they fail in a very consistent manner now. I wonder whether it's worth debugging this at all?

Cheers,

 Michael