Re: [3/3] i2c: exynos5: do not check TRANS_STATUS in case of Exynos7 variant

Hi Andrzej,

> Forgive me delayed response - holiday.

No worries!

> The code removed was something extra, so I am not sure if it is
> necessary to add comment to the code, git log should be enough.

If somebody later discovers this "new bit" and implements support for
it, I am not sure this person will check git log to see if there has
ever been support added and later removed. Also, it helps me reviewing
when gory details are explicitly mentioned in the code.

> Anyway I will post patches dealing with HSI2C_MASTER_ST_LOSE on
> transaction start very soon, so I can add relevant comment there.

Please do.

Kind regards,

   Wolfram