Re: Getting FB to work in Console

Hello everyone,

I know this is a bit off topic, but I just ran the command groups in
my username mode.

It just shows my username as the only group.

But I tried to adduser username to the group video and it tells me
that my username is already a member of video.  Likewise if I adduser
username to the group tty it says that I am already a member of the
group tty.  Same thing with superuser account root.  The command
groups when running as superuser shows only that I belong to the group
root.

Is there a package that allows me to see the supplementary groups and
manage them?

I'm running Debian Stable.

David