Re: Getting FB to work in Console

I am sorry Anatolij,

I should have said that I DID run sudo update-grub and then I rebooted.

When it rebooted, I still have the "no /dev/fb0" error.

I apologize for not being thourough in my words.

David
David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA
SOWP, VWOA, OOTC, FISTS, CW-Ops, CFO, A1-OP, ex-FOC 1271 ARRL-LM
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr@xxxxxxx AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609
Radio-Officers Google Group -- Marine Morse Historic Recordings Page