Final version for Freecom / Conceptronic / Realtek / haihua /Videomate / Vestel DVB-T cards with RTL2831U

I have stopped the development in the second archive for splitting off
the tuner code.
I succeeded in understanding the code, and where to put the callbacks.
However, actually splitting the driver is more work than I expected.
Furthermore, nobody reacted with a card with a mxl500x tuner.
Putting any code back into the archive without testing for both main
configurations does not seem a good idea.

I have just synchronized the archive with linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
      http://linuxtv.org/hg/~jhoogenraad/rtl2831-r2
I suggest we call it a day, and let that branch persist for a while.

--
Jan Hoogenraad
Hoogenraad Interface Services