Leadtek DTV2000H rev J

I have been struggling to get my Leadtek DTV2000H rev J card working under
kubuntu 8.04 for many weeks with mixed success for a couple of months.

At 1 point I managed to get picture without sound on digital tv and at another
time I had picture only on analog using various patches but have been unable
to reproduce these results at will.

I've been watching the list through this period but have seen no references
that stood out as being the answer I need.

Where can I turn next? Is there anything I can do to assist?

Mick