Re: Driver source for Freecom DVB-T (with usb id 14aa:0160) v0.0.2 works

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 00:10:41 +0100
Jan Hoogenraad <jan-conceptronic@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great.
> I've compiled it, and found some compilation problems.
> I've fixed those and put them into a zipped patch for the v4l hg
> management system.
> I've sent it to a couple of people, but did not yet include some
> copyright message into it.
> Does anybody know how to put it onto the v4l site ?

Sorry, I missed the original thread.

The procedure is simple: after having it worked and tested, for its
inclusion, you'll need to send it to the DVB ML (also, to V4L ML, if hybrid).
The better is to c/c me on the e-mail you submit it, for me to be
aware of. After some days, if nobody complains, and if it looks ok, I'll commit.

Cheers,
Mauro