First patch for Freecom DVB-T (with usb id 14aa:0160)

Dear v4l maintainer:

I have created a first version of the patch for the Freecom stick, based on the latest sources I received today from RealTek. I have received several updates per week from them during the fixing time, so I expect some updates later on.

I'm not very familiar with Mercurial / HG.
I've put the sources into a separate directory, and created the patch with hg commit / hg export .... / hg rollback

It compiles with the latest v4l.
It has been tested on my system only yet.

Please review the way of submission.

Mauro:

Thanks for the help.
I agree that this is probably the best thing to do.

Unfortunately, Lindent does not fix errors that
 make checkpatch
reports like the two below.

tuner_mxl5005s.h: In '// I2C birdge module demod argument setting':
tuner_mxl5005s.h:531: ERROR: do not use C99 // comments
tuner_mxl5005s.h: In 'void mxl5005s_SetI2cBridgeModuleTunerArg(TUNER_MODULE * pTuner);':
tuner_mxl5005s.h:532: ERROR: "foo * bar" should be "foo *bar"

Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 23:21:17 +0100