Re: Testers wanted for alternative version of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver

Tomi Orava a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>> To follow easily the state of this patch and keep track on it, I put it
>> in a hg repo:
>> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~tmerle/cinergyT2
>> And to sum-up, 3 issues:
>> - possible lirc issue
>>     http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/37865
>>    But I am not sure this is a problem, just a lack in lirc conf.
>
> Since that time the "internal" remote control code has been removed
> and the driver now uses the common dvb-usb-rc code.
> This should not be a problem anymore, but needs to be verified.

In fact irrecord expects key repeat functionality that is disabled in
this driver (key repeat is too rapid)
Nevertheless I succeeded in making lircd work thanks to:
http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/faq.html#lircd (see the last item)
This is a generic way to make dvb usb remotes work with lirc.
>> - possible dvb-t tuning issue
>>     http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/41632
>>    To be confirmed
>
> I have requested more test data from the reporter a month ago ...

I did not see a degradation, maybe the user tried a different cable...
>> - rmmod: driver count is not well managed, dvb-usb framework issue
>>    This prevents the ability to remove drivers that do not support
>> suspend before passing in suspend mode.
>
> Regards,
> Tomi Orava

Thierry