Re: HVR-4000

Good job on the wiki so far. At last there is one place that can serve as a showcase for all the hard work done.

I'm going to be a pain now ...

Can this too functionality be included in the wiki too ? :)

On Jan 21, 2008 7:15 PM, Ulrich Eckhardt <uli-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Craig Whitmore wrote:

> What we need is someone to start to write the support for multiple frontends
> so we can get the DVB-S and DVB-T enabled at the same time. (Steven's
> patches for multiple frontends for the HVR3000 work but they are very out of
> date and don't work with the latest kernels)

Hi,

i have modified several patches for the HVR3000, so that they can be
used at least against the merciural build from december 2007 with a
recent 2.6.24 kernel: http://www.uli-eckhardt.de/hvr3000/index.en.html

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                   http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)