Pinnacle PCTV 60e

Hi,

I have been speaking to 'sn9' on the #linuxtv IRC channel and he advised
me that it might be possible to force the PCTV200e driver to recognise
the 60e as the chipsets are the same. The 60e is a USB device but not a
dongle.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV+Tuners/PCTV+Digital+PVR+(DVB-S_DVB-T)/PCTV+60e.htm

http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Pinnacle/60e

Apparently the man to speak to is Markus Rechberger (mrec). I would be
grateful if he could let me know how I would go about achieving this or
if it is possible? I am happy to do testing and help release a usable
driver. I am not a Linux expert and don't know C but am reasonably
technical (if being a php developer counts!).

Many thanks,

Luke Mackenzie.