Re: AF9015 Driver (USB)

Diego wrote:
> Yep hangs when got errors in picture but its rare...

Many DVB-sticks has problems when signal goes weak, maybe it is issue
that can be handled and fixed with driver. I haven't looked this more...

> About changing channels perhaps its that (low signal) because some channels change fast
> and others no, then display some picture errors but after few seconds the image its
> fine, i experience video freeze too (no audio freeze) sometimes but perhaps its the same
> problem with weak signal.

Driver uses automatic parameter detection currently, only bandwidth and
frequency are set from userspace application. I will check this later
today and add support for manual & automatic demodulator parameters
settings (TPS).

> On boot up if i have the dvbt plugged that load driver but not work.
> "klear" says can't open dvb display.

Frontend does not attach as it should. Can be fixed easily. I will fix
this also.

> I apply the patch agains agains v4l, perhaps i make something wrong on patch the kernel
> 2.6.22 but seems that not the problem.
>
> Adjunt the two dmesg after patch v4l:
> dvb plugged on boot (not work)
> dvb attached after boot (work)

I still did not understand why it (system) attach this driver twice.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi