Re: AF9015 Driver (USB)

morjens
I put my version also online if there is someone who wants to play with
it. Many Finnish people have reported it working very well with A-Link
DTU(m) and Fujitech stick. No any success reports outside Finland still...
Latest firmware, version 4.95.0, and the driver patch can be found from
link below.
http://otit.fi/~crope/v4l-dvb/af9015/

regards
Antti