Re: AF9015 Driver (USB)

Hi,

I saw your post on the ML also, rather than replying to both, will just

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Hi Manu, I was trying the af9015 driver you're working on at
> http://jusst.de/hg/af901x/summary but not having much success - I
> suspect i have the wrong firmware (got it from
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg21157.html).
>
> Would you be able to send it to me?

The firmwares are here: http://jusst.de/manu/fw/AFA/
The reference fw, uses the newer version, 0x447000 instead of 0x441000
But i don't think there exists a large difference except for some refinements

> I'm using a DigitalNow TinyTwin USB dual tuner

The maxlinear devices are not supported atm, waiting for some complications
to be flushed out from the af901x tree.

I guess most probably you have the Twin maxlinear device based ones.
Can you please do a lsusb and check the vendor and product ID's ?

if you add in your vendor and product id's, most probably loading the af901x
module, it will tell you about your hardware configuration.

> Thanks - Lindsay

Regards,
Manu