Re: AF9015 Driver (USB)

Hi.
I finally get your driver working very well with my usb-tdt-stick.
So you can add to the HW-supported list the BestBuy Easy TV USB Stick
(AF9015 + MT2061).
If someone is interested, I am running it on an 2.6.9 kernel (minimal
changes are to be added to compile v4l with these drivers).
Now I am trying to embed these drivers on a ARM7@300MHz based system,
without success yet. It seems that performance has something to do in
this reduced environment (not actually sure). If someone is interested
or has experience in this task, suggestions are welcome.
Please continue reporting new releases for the drivers (I will). Thank
you very much Antti and Manu.
Cheers,
Rafael.