Re: Artec T14BR patches (was "Adding patches to main repository")

Hi Yousef,

Thanks for your patch. But something is wrong with it. There is a "-"
where there should be a +

I think you create the patch wrongly: correct should be:

patch -ur(other options) old_directory new_directory

Can you please send it again?

Don't forget your Signed-off-by-line like that:

Signed-Off-By: Name <emailaddress>

regards,
Patrick.