Re: Initial tuning file fi-3KTV DVB-C

2007/11/22, Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx>:
> hei
> I got current channel list from operator and make & update files against
> it. New tuning files attached. There is also list I got from the operator.
>
> List of all 3KTV networks and proper tuning file:
> operator reference channels fi-3KTV
> Lahti fi-Lahti
> Kuopio fi-Kuopio
> Oulu fi-Oulu (same channels as old fi-Oulu, only cosmetic changes)
> Lohja fi-Lohja
> Savonlinna fi-3KTV
> Mikkeli fi-3KTV
> Iisalmi fi-Iisalmi
> Kajaani fi-3KTV
> Ylivieska fi-3KTV
> Salo fi-Salo (replace existing with this one)
> Raisio fi-3KTV
> Laitila fi-Laitila
> Rauma fi-3KTV (old can be removed totally from dvb-apps, uses reference
> channels)
> Pori fi-3KTV
> Karjaa fi-3KTV
> Virrat fi-3KTV
> Kotka fi-Kotka
> Parainen fi-Parainen
>
> regards
> Antti

The proposed splitting is a bit problematic, because you have specific
entries and a "fallback" (maybe cause some confusion among users). And
it is hard to check as I _quite_ soon realised.

As you have all the necessary information in one table I decided to
create a single file containing every case (it isn't the smallest one,
I know, but within the limits and quite easy to review and maintain).

Thank you very much for your effort!

Christoph