optimizing QT1010 driver was Re: Kernelspace floating pointer

Markus Rechberger wrote:

> As you know the userspace tuner framework is capable of solving this
> and even more problems.
> http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php/Userspace_tuner
>
> Although I'm waiting for an ack from several companies to reuse their
> tuner sample drivers without doing much conversion (so far there's an
> Ack for Quantek tuners)

Do you have a written reply from someone at reasonable high position at
Transcom ?
(I mean not from some FAE or a normal programmer)

If so, can you provide a copy of the reply ? of course you may mask the
addresses.

The reason why i ask is this: We can optimize the existing qt1010 kernel
driver if you have reached an agreement (all this while they never
agreed for the same) with them and hence my question.