Port of em28xx and xc3028 to new hybrid tuner framework.

Hi,

In the hope of having a driver that fits better with the v4l-dvb trunk
than the currently available options, I've ported the analog parts of
Markus Rechberger's em28xx and xc3028 drivers to the new hybrid tuner
framework. (The analog bits are similar enough to his framework that
this was fairly easy.) It hasn't been tested with anything other than
the analog TV in on my HVR-900 (USB ID 2040:6500), so YMMV. The
repository is at http://www.makomk.com/hg/v4l-dvb-makomk for anyone
feeling brave.

Digital is not supported as yet - I haven't even tried to get
em2880_dvb working, and the xc3028 support is probably broken. (I'm
unsure how to get the bandwidth setting in xc3028 and how to tell if
the client wants DVB-T, ATSC or something else.)

Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Aidan Thornton