Re: Dvico Dual 4 - Australian issues.

> Can other people in .au who have this device please post to this thread to
> keep updated on any progress.

Hi Julian,

have you tried the updated usbreplay that Markus Rechberger mentioned shortly
after your original post?

I don't have access to a Windows box at the moment, so I can only use my
DualDigital4 with Linux.

However have you tried using ProcessMonitor from sysinternals to see what
files and registry entries are being accessed when running on the Windows
side. I have no idea if that would help or not.

> Theres a patch for AU that breaks it for UK/EU apparently.

Patch? For Windows or Linux?

Petey Leinonen.