Re: DVB-s signal strength control

Sorry for that,

I know that I can do it with splitters, but I would prefer some device which can control gain or knocking down of a signal strength. I need this for testing a dvb-s tuner for stability issues.

Thanks

Peter D. wrote:
Attenuators are cheap, but a little bit hard to find. Normally people save money on the antenna and don't need an attenuator. It is probably easier to find a splitter, that will probably knock the signal strength down by 3 or 6 dB. Did you deliberately reply off list? You'd probably get a better response if you replied to the list.