Dvico Dual 4 - Australian issues.

hi,
seems this card is off the too-do list as it *works*...the driver that is.
To get this working for .au apparently we need to extract the the proper
firmware from somewhere. the firmware currently used just happens to work for
the UK/EU and is probably lacking a few features to work properly for AU

xc3028_8MHz_init0.i2c.fw
xc3028_DTV7_2633.i2c.fw
xc3028_DTV8_2633.i2c.fw

Are there other people in .au that have success with these firmwares on
another device?
Currently usbreplay does not work with what this device produces via
usbsnoop . So what options are am I left with? I need a couple of developers
to please give me the lowdown on what actually needs to be done and what I
and others can do to help get this card working properly.
What tools besides usbreplay can I use to get the firmware and/or is it
possible to extract it out of the current windows drivers?
Can other people in .au who have this device please post to this thread to
keep updated on any progress.
Regards
Julian