Re: Dvico Dual 4 - Australian issues.

hi,
I have this running on windows and noticed a few things.
its buggy as hell software but theres an interesting app called countryreg.exe
you'll find it with the dvico software. Ive suspected theres some kind of
region setting going on here, on installation theres a dialog that comes up
asking for your country.
Apart from the the software crashing a few times and requiring reinstall - It
works. Signal is usually around 100%.
If you get it running fine under windows run countryreg.exe and set it to say
UK and rerun the dvico TV app and youll find none of your channels will have
signal - set it back and visaversa (signal).
Is this likely to be the culprit related to our problems? Theres a patch for
AU that breaks it for UK/EU apparently. Perhaps theres some extra tags for
the tuner we dont know about?
Jules