Re: Dvico Dual 4 - Australian issues.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Petey Leinonen wrote:
> > Can other people in .au who have this device please post to this thread
> > to keep updated on any progress.
>
> Hi Julian,
>
> have you tried the updated usbreplay that Markus Rechberger mentioned
> shortly after your original post?
Yes and Markus has managed to extract the firmware from my usbsnoop logs.
However it hasn't solved the problem.

> I don't have access to a Windows box at the moment, so I can only use my
> DualDigital4 with Linux.

> However have you tried using ProcessMonitor from sysinternals to see what
> files and registry entries are being accessed when running on the Windows
> side. I have no idea if that would help or not.
Thanks for that tip.
> > Theres a patch for AU that breaks it for UK/EU apparently.
>
> Patch? For Windows or Linux?

Its a patch that goes on top of the bluebird patch. Generally its ideal that
the driver will work anywhere not in just one region.

It seems a few issues have come up with the some of the drivers. I guess
theres a bit to work to do there. But there is some overall progress.
Either Markus or Michael might want to elaborate on what they think might be
going on here.
Either way i suspect a bit of a while till we can focus on the DUAL 4 again.
Jules.