Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital rev 1.4

'morning all,

Yes, I have RTFM (and wiki :-)  but I cannot find a definite list of
modules that must be loaded in order to run the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T
Dual Digital rev 1.4 card.  My machine was hanging on occasion (adding
to my card installation fun :-) so I decided to reinstall.  YaST can
see the Dual Digital card out of the box, but only sets up one
adapter.  I modprobe cxx-dvb, but still, just one adapter.  As I said,
I've checked the wiki and the card doesn't seem to appear at:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Supported_DVB_cards

So, I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find the doco
I need to fix it.  Ideas welcome.

Thanks,
 Tim.