Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C - Unknown Device

Hi Hartmut,

> Ok, I'll try to check it out as well. The thing was that with your
> modifications
> the driver did not work with Satelco at all, while using the original
> (ReelBox)
> values allowed me to get a lock. Do you have more information about the
> format
> change ?

I'm trying to parse the initab to get the correct value for reg0. It
seems, that the same problem exist in lock_tuner/unlock_tuner. I add
also some parts of your patch. I will publish the modified patch on
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=60227. I cannot do
any testing, because I didn't own a new Cinergy 1200 card.

If no one of the "kernel hackers" are an owner of such a new card I will try to test it.
Maybe you should provide me with a patch for kernel 2.6.18.

Regards